KÄRCHER T350 T-RACER FLÄCHENREINIGER Artikelnummer: 4256T

27,49 €
Der Flächenreiniger mit dem Twin-jet Rotationsarm reinigt große Flächen im Außenbereich schnell und effizient, ohne dass umliegende Bereiche durch Spritzer verschmutzt werden. Oberflächen wie Stein und Beton lassen sich mit hohem Druck sehr gut reinigen. Aber auch empfindlichere Materialien, wie Holz, sind mit geringerem Druck sehr gut zu säubern.
  • Stufenlose Druckanpassung für harte & empfindliche Oberflächen
  • Geeignet für Home&Garden-Hochdruckreiniger der Klassen K2-K7
Technische Daten
  • Abmessung (LxBxH) : 712 x 280 x 971 mm
  • Gewicht : 1,5 kg
Zusätzliche Information
Artikelbezeichnung
4256T
Lieferumfang
Flächenreiniger.

Special Price 27,49 €

Statt 55,99 €

Inkl. 19% MwSt., (zzgl. 4,95 € Versand)

Sie sparen 28,50 € (50%)

Zum Wunschzettel hinzufügen

* Ausnahmen beachten Details anzeigen

KÄRCHER T350 T-RACER FLÄCHENREINIGER wurde bewertet mit 5.0 von 5 von 17.
Rated 5 von 5 von aus Patio Power Cleaner Before using the product I fitted the correct jets as applicable to my Karcher Jet Washer model, the graphics make this an easy process. I have used the the Patio Cleaner for 4/5 hours on an uneven surface patio, the results are very good indeed. I also used on a significant area of concrete, that had green algae growth, again impressive results, delighted.
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2016-01-27
Rated 5 von 5 von aus Patio cleaner I use this with my K2 and wish I got it years ago. because the head is hinged it stays flat in contact with the surface and so there's no need to wear wellies. Don't bother with the cheaper version it isn't hinged which makes it more awkward to use and it keeps lifting up spraying the muck allover you.
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2017-04-20
Rated 5 von 5 von aus SPARKLING If you want a easy way to clean drives, patios or any other large area then you must have one of these. I clean a lot of paths and patios for clients and this tool as been amazing. Only problem is I do the job to quick so get paid less.......
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2018-01-31
Rated 5 von 5 von aus Highly recommended This is the best thing I've ever bought.It is easy to use and brings decking and paving slabs up clean in minutes. You don't soaked when using it. Highly recommended.
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2018-03-25
Rated 5 von 5 von aus Just brilliant I have block paving outside my house and it gets quite dirty over time. I tried chemicals and hand scrubbing to no avail. Simply using a pressure washer works but is a dirty and tiresome job. The patio cleaner takes all the hassle away and does a superb job.
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2018-01-18
Rated 5 von 5 von aus Cleans well Even used with one of the lower power washers this cleaned years of grime from a patio. Comes with different nozzles to fit for different power washers.
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2016-06-19
Rated 5 von 5 von aus Appears to be OK for the job. Got fed up with getting cold a and soaked each time I cleaned the patio so thought i would have to try another approach. This appears to do the trick, I had to order it to the store where it arrived on time, well packed and intact. Screwfix was the best price I could find on the net.
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2018-05-20
Rated 5 von 5 von aus Pricey, but works well Amazing piece of kit for use with your pressure washer. Made me realise just how dirty my concrete path had become.
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 2017-02-19
  • y_2019, m_3, d_22, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_17
  • loc_de_DE, sid_4256T, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_screw-fix-de